Qualifications What we look for
- Work experience as technical service software engineer at least 3 years in a building industry environment;
- Full life cycle experience, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks;
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling for building management;
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns;
- Strong drive to customer service and optimization of service processes;
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development;
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals;
- Good knowledge of Building Operations and Services to determine value proposition;
- IT & OT governance, operation and system management knowledge;
- Organizational, project and program management planning skills;
- Fluent in English and German. Any other European languages is a plus.
Ratingen/ Düsseldorf, Germany. Other major European cities can be considered.
What we offer
We offer you a highly innovative and promising industry in an international environment. In this role you are given the responsibility to shape our common future business.