In this role, you will act as the organizational ambassador for your knowledge area (real estate asset management, property management, facility management, BIM). You will drive professional services with your broad expertise to develop and deliver customer-centric service offerings to consult our customers throughout the entire engagement process.
Are you the perfect fit for Building Minds?
- You are a seasoned manager in your area of expertise and have broad operational experience in your area of expertise. You know every pain point of our prospective customers by heart.
- You have a passion for creating a new way of building management.
- You are empathic, curious, highly collaborative and open to exploring innovative ideas that may go beyond obvious solutions.
- You believe that implementation is key: engagements will be deemed a success if the proposed solution is feasible, and ready for implementation
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity, find creative resolutions and drive for results.
- You own a sound business sense and a market-driven approach, with the flexibility to modify approaches to achieve goals as information changes and events unfold.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work well both independently and in a team orientated, collaborative environment.
- You are a leader and are able to drive people through indirect leadership working cross-team and cross-functional.
- Consult customers with our service offerings throughout the entire customer engagement process.
- Lead ideation workshops with prospective customers on different topics of building management digitization.
- Consult existing customers on transactional processes (acquisitions/ sales) regarding usage of BM Cloud.
- Develop new service offerings for prospective and existing customers to increase customer benefits and long-term engagements.
- Provide guidance and deeper insights on customer pain points to support product development and sales team providing the best-fit solution for our customers.
- Actively participate in multiple work-groups at one time and disseminate information across all levels of the organization, with a focus on professional services.
- 8+ years of experience in area of expertise in an operative management function.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in business administration, engineering or related.
- Proven track record in Asset Management (AM) / Portfolio Management (PM): operations, capex investments, financial analytics, business forecasting and process analytics etc.
- Deep knowledge of AM/PM processes, systems and general real estate standards as well as KPIs and regular business metrics.
- Experience in heading real estate transaction processes (incl. due diligence) is a plus.
- Profound knowledge of current PropTech trends, challenges & best practices in real estate markets.
- Customer-oriented mind-set with passion for creating new ways of professional services.
- Skilled in articulating and presenting compelling value propositions for service offerings.
- Ability to work and collaborate with other disciplines within the company and with other parties – internal & external.
- Highly professional customer facing skills with the ability to communicate with C-level management and build strong relationships with influencing stakeholders of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and German.