Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Claub that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Implementation Manager at RingCentral will play a key role in planning and development and functions of our contact center. This role will drive implementation of InContact Studio and Central functionality within new Contact Center designs, builds and training.
- Manage the implementation of Contact Centre projects, ensuring that all tasks are completed on-time and within budget
- Handle multiple projects across multiple customers simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction
- Assess solution specifications in light of customer requirements and recommend solution designs and changes that optimize value for both the customer and Ring Central
- Develop and manage a project plan by setting proper timelines for project tasks including requirements gathering, configuration, product training, solution testing, and production rollout.
- Complete customer facing documentation throughout the implementation process- such as meeting presentations, business requirements documents, sign-off agreements, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Professional Services Implementation position - Contact Centre industry experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English minimum)
- Strong knowledge of Internet technology, hosted solutions (SaaS), VoIP, Unified Comms and Contact Centre practices
- Working knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow, Velocify etc) is desired.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in supporting global customers in multiple geographies
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative
- Working knowledge on Java and HTML scripting, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Must be a strategic thinker; able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems
- Willing to work a schedule that supports customers in global time zones
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.