The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Executive Briefing Center (EBC) in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) is looking for a customer-obsessed Executive Briefing Program Manager to deliver high value briefings to our executive customers. You will work backwards from the customer to align content with the Account teams and expert AWS discussion leaders and executives to their strategic business objectives.
You will partner with Account Managers to develop customized agendas, designed to meet the objectives of the customer and increase customer adoption of AWS services and solutions. In your role, you will actively guide the briefing by engaging with key customer representatives, conduct opening remarks, and collaborate on actionable next steps. You will bring the right tools and processes together, making it easier to match the right AWS subject matter experts with customer engagement opportunities.
Our ideal candidate has a strong background in voice of the customer, sales acumen, and ability to deliver results. They possess an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining focus on quality execution. They will look for ways to invent and simplify processes, and break down silos to collaborate across teams. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help grow the AWS business within our fast-paced and rapidly expanding Commercial Sales & Business Development organization.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a go-to resource for the Sales team to align executive briefings for their customers – create tailored agendas, share available resources, coordinate logistics for stakeholders, and close-loop conversations.
· Collaborate with Sales and Partner teams to help understand the customer’s business needs and build the customer’s briefing agenda. Ask probing questions regarding customer issues and design appropriate follow-up criteria for each speaker. Assess the need for specific discussions with speakers.
· Work closely with regional and global EBC counterparts to understand how the program is evolving across markets and what solutions can be best adapted to the ANZ business.
· Ensure logistical arrangements are made to support the briefing (invites, booking meeting space, coordinating vendor services including: catering, A/V etc.) to be principally held in our Melbourne CBD offices, and occasionally in other Amazon locations or customer premises.
· Lead the briefing by setting expectations with the account manager and customer at opening and closes the briefing to ensure all relevant data and next steps are clearly communicated.
· Actively contribute to the evolution of EBC scalable processes and tools. Works with the Global EBC team to design requirements for improvements.