By 2025 Amazon Web Services (AWS) will help 29 million people globally grow their technical skills with free cloud computing skills training to help learners prepare for the cloud-enabled workforce of tomorrow. AWS Education to Workforce is looking for an innovative, driven Program Manager to scale the reach and impact of our AWS Education to Workforce programs and initiatives in Brazil. As a national skills and labor force expert, you will lead strategic and national level skills/labor force development initiatives, bringing the different assets of AWS and driving a one AWS agreement at the country level.
The Program Manager will work hand-in-hand with Public Sector country managers, account management, and field teams to help academic institutions and governments adopt and implement AWS programs designed to progress learners towards employability by exposing students, learners, and educators to AWS content, hands-on labs, AWS-authored curricula, and AWS certifications from the entire AWS portfolio of education to workforce offerings. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs, signing-up customers, introducing the appropriate program(s), and owning the strategic goals for the program in your territory. You will also support customers during the implementation of the program(s).
This role, called the AWS Education to Workforce Program Manager (PM), is the primary owner and point of contact for the customer. PMs will sit in the Public Sector Sales organization, maintain close relationships with Account Managers, own and be accountable for programmatic field goals, working closely with AWS Training and Certification (T&C) program teams.
You will be responsible for developing opportunity pipelines, evangelizing workforce offerings, and driving successful adoption and implementation of related education and workforce-readiness programs (e.g AWS Educate, Academy) within government and education institutions.
· Work with program members on growing adoption, integrating AWS technologies into existing curriculum and drive cloud awareness across the institution
· Establish and track program goals, business metrics, and indicators for success
· Meet or exceed quarterly/annual program targets
· Drive user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with technical teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive program plan
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust program plan
· Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.