- » Release Management & Integrated Testing Program Manager
Release Management & Integrated Testing Program Manager
Release Management & Integrated Testing Program Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility will be to provide Management oversight, Leadership and direct supervision to Release Management team, Integrated testing team and Automation & Technical Team members who manage the different activities / services covering Testing of the Oracle EBS & related edge systems.
The Program Manager will be responsible for Release management and Integrated Testing Services and related areas for AutoSol IT Platform. He / She will ensure that all the release & testing deliverables are completed to support Project CM reviews, CRP, SIT& FAT, Deployments and lead Process Optimization initiatives. He / She will also be responsible for Managing the related areas like Test Automation, Instance Management and issue resolution in Non- Production Instances. As a part of the Release and Integrated testing function, he/she will also oversee & Provide direction to the Continuous Testing (Impact Based Testing). In addition to managing the operations, the Program Manager will also be involved in Group Level / PMO led Projects and other Major initiatives within Automation Solutions.
Administratively reports to the program Director at Mohali, India and Functional Reporting to Global PMO Release and Testing Manager
- People Management - bringing cohesiveness to the Team, developing Leaders, conflict resolution and attrition Management.
- Working closely with operations leadership to prioritize projects based on current and future roadmap, identify resource needs, provide recommendation and estimation for the effort required.
- Collaborate with group Track Leads and Operations Leadership on regular basis to develop the mission, goals and priorities for the Team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior Leadership
- To manage various Functional Tracks within the Team to ensure that cross-functional testing projects work across the Team is executed and delivered as per requirements and within timelines
- Develop training programs for the group, helping individuals to define development plan and ensure successful implementation and governance of training employees as well as college hires.
- Ensure Quality Assurance & Validation process is in adherence to Emerson Standards & Best Practices
- Identify gaps in existing process and implement solutions to address them, also Review and Update the Release Management & Integrated test strategy to reflect the optimal / recommended standards
- Direct and motivate the team members to innovate and improve the process
- Provide directions and ensures optimal distribution of workload among teams to meet or exceed the SLA
- Manage the capacity of the release management, different functional, technical teams & automation teams and dynamically allocate resources based on requirements from Upstream projects & Ad hoc Requests from BU/PMO/World Areas
- Work with Projects/Programs Leadership team to support milestones and engage the QA team to test critical Change Requests and re-work arising from project activity
- Drive Continuous Testing & Release Management team for successful implementation of new enterprise applications for example, Service NOW, Quality center and other integrated in-house applications.
- Design and Deliver the Impact Based targeted testing framework for IT PMO
- Manage Instance Clone / Refresh plans and oversee the post clone / maintenance activities
- Manage the overall metrics of release management and create Executive Dashboards
- Implement Automated tools (inhouse & Third party) and ensure continuous adoption of the tool
- Prepare the team / Service Offerings to address the change in technology used in Emerson.
- Manage testing deliverables for Test Automation covering Infra, Software & User License changes
- Program Management of the E2E Automation Testing implementation for AutoSol IT PMO
- Work with Customers and other stakeholders to gather feedback & increase the adoption CTS for Testing Needs
- Vendor Management for short term resource augmentation and Long-Term strategic partnership
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 16 years of Experience in ERP and other related technologies with 6+ years of direct People Management experience
- Experience in developing employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders
- Ability to solve practical problems and execute responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must possess the highest level of work ethics, integrity, and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to adopt the experience in one area to the other emerging technical areas
- Proven Experience in Managing Conflicts and differing opinions within the team and with external groups
- Ability to setup Team & Individual Goals. Review them periodically to update based on change in Org. Goals
- Working knowledge of Change and Release management, Configurations & technologies associated with R12 E-Business Suite
- Experience in Managing Testing Services / QA Teams for global organizations
- Experience on various Quality Assurance Tools like HP ALM, UFT, Jira, Service now.
- Experience with Release planning with both waterfall and Agile methodologies, with Test Automation & Rolling out Test Automation Framework for complex implementations
- Experience in Test Planning, Resourcing and operational Reporting & Executive Dashboards
- Experience in managing vendors and contract resources (Budgets, SOW, Resource Tracking & Billing)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and present facts in a simplified manner for mixed audience from technical & business background and communicate upwards and downwards effectively
- Customer service oriented with Offshore-onshore experience
- Excellent communication skills with Good Liaison/coordination skills
- Experience in Process Redesign / Improvement using Lean, Kaizan and other methodology preferred
- Strategic Mindset, Decision Quality, Global Perspective, Manage Ambiguity, Develops Talent, Collaborates, instils trust
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register