Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history in Amazon’s Brazil team! We are looking for a talented Senior Program Manager to support operations and expansion in Brazil. You will own the business operations, stream line processes. You will work directly with business leadership, , legal, Operations, Transportation, procurement teams, and a variety of internal business partners and external vendors to ensure the smooth growth of the business.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background and will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
Your responsiblities include:
· Own the business operations, design and stream line processes.
· Identify the gaps and pain points in the existing processes and drive improvements.
· Improve performance management mechanisms and track the seller and business performance on a day to day basis.
· Connect with key stakeholders regularly to review the business metrics and setup processes to ensure the metrics are met.
· Own various business metrics and drive improvements.
· Conceptualize and drive program changes.
· Deep dive on issues and come up with solutions.
· Partner with key stakeholders like , operations, transportation, and legal to define program strategy, project plans and manage technology implementations.
· Manage a team of program managers.