Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is looking for a for a highly analytical , customer obsessed and experienced Program Manager to lead EU SC Capacity Management Program.
EU Sortation Center Central Flow refers to a new approach in ATS to define a scalable solution to optimise the package flow throughout our middle mile. This is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way the network looks at its operational processes and tools. The role will provide opportunities to develop original ideas and partner with stakeholders to develop a strategic approach to scale Central Flow.
In this role, you will be working closely with business partners, stakeholders, and other teams across transportation, fulfillment, supply chain, and technology to reduce cost, while improving customer experience.
Successful candidates will be:
· Natural self-starters and quick learners who are comfortable leading complex projects.
· Experienced managing large data sets involving making hypotheses, accessing and prepping data and drawing actionable insights.
· Capable of fast-paced decision making and interface regularly with executive leadership.
· Data analysis experience (in a business or academic research setting
· Great verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations