Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. These organizations need individuals with cloud skills to help transform their business. To meet the growing customer demand for AWS skilled individuals across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are seeking an experienced program manager, initially focused on certification sales enablement, and curriculum customisation requests. This person will define, execute and report on the certification sales and operational strategy in APJ, and will work with the training BDMs and global content teams to define and prioritise curriculum customisation requests. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Your responsibility will start by understanding the various segment needs for certification, working alongside AWS Global teams including T&C Certification, AWS T&C Marketing and AWS Field Teams to work backwards from our B2B customer’s needs. You will utilize all your skills in this role to manage and ensure all stakeholders are working together to achieve customer desired outcomes. This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, strength in program managing high-impact customer programs and prioritization skills. These strengths will be important as you partner closely with AWS Trainers, Training Coordinators, Business Development Managers (BDMs), Sales Teams, Solutions Architecture, Partners and Professional Services team to deliver the best experience to these customers. This is a hands-on position that is perfect for a skilled customer facing project manager who enjoys advising customers and enabling the sales teams to drive sales.
This is the right role for someone with the drive to take ownership of complex tasks and projects, react effectively to dynamic challenges in a fast-paced, high intensity environment, and independently prioritize their activity to deliver the results that our globally expanding business needs.
· Responsible for the definition and execution of AWS Certification APJ strategy
· Manage internal stakeholder needs between AWS T&C organization and field teams
· Dive deep in the current market data to identify trends and prioritize AWS efforts to deliver results
· Work closely with BDMs to enable them to have effective conversations around the certification journey and desired outcomes
· Manage of all aspects of certification program delivery, from contributing to individual training plan definitions to successful delivery of the program in terms of scope, revenue generation, customer satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes
· Drive and manage rollout and changes to programs, including requirements gathering, testing, launch communications planning. Act as lead while partnering with stakeholders and systems teams to execute
· Work closely with Accounting, Finance, Infrastructure, Tax, Legal, Operations, Vendors and Management teams to deliver initiatives/projects for the APJ T&C business
· Act as APJ single point of contact on assigned portfolio and projects to represent the reactive (support) and proactive needs of the APJ region to ensure implementation of global programs, systems, tools and mechanisms meet the needs of the region
· Identify areas of risk to the project scope or timeline, and escalate to program leadership in a timely manner
· Continuously look for opportunities to streamline, automate and improve the current programs and processes
· 7-10+ years of technology related program management and/or business development experience, rolling out strategic initiatives, process improvement and/or new products
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field experience in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
· Deep understanding of the Enterprise / Professional IT learning & certification market
· Excellent business writing skills and communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and at least one Business Intelligence tool (Tableau, OBIEE, PowerBI, etc.)
· Experience creating and improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders and external vendors
· International experience and/or experience working on cross-functional teams