Corporate University Program Manager (m/w/d)
Temporary Position: 18 months / At any Aptar EMEA Site
Your new challenge:
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination and planning of worldwide training programs
- Quality control, reporting and further development of worldwide training programs
- Coordination of the internal and external trainer network (contracts, payment processing, integration into the trainer network)
- Represents the Corporate University worldwide and is responsible for coordinating the network of human resources, trainers, and participants.
- Support and contact person for our Learning Management System and tutoring of learning groups
- Supervision of indivindual small projects in the are of Corporate University and strong focus on Learning & Development
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree (3 years) or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience (ideally in training or business administration)
- Very good knowledge of French and English (both mandatory) and possibly one additional language (German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese or others)
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Reliable and very independent way of working
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Based in an Aptar Site, home office solutions possible, starting from April 01, 2021
Your new employer:
- World market leader of innovative solutions for dosing systems, seals and active packaging for Pharma, Beauty & Home and Food
- 14 000 employees - 58 sites - 20 countries
- Site: Any Aptar EMEA Site
- Continous development and career possibilities
- Flexible working hours and remote work possible
- Special financial benefits e.g. company fitness, employee discounts, retirement provisions, canteen meals
- Frequent company events
- "We act local - and think global"
ARE YOU APTAR?
With details of your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
Aptar Radolfzell GmbH, Oeschlestrasse 54 - 56, DE-78315 Radolfzell or
Your contact person:
Fabienne.firstname.lastname@example.org | 07732/801 - 464
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort