It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Leads a team of dedicated Project Managers. Manages, coaches, supports and develops Project Managers in managing projects according to defined Project Management policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
* Coordinates overall planning of projects and decides on allocation of resources.
* Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
* Monitors continuously the status of all assigned projects, and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Manages consolidation and completion of budget plannings for all projects, and ensures related reportings.
* Decides and allocates financial and personnel resources, to the assigned projects.
* Sets up and monitors all assigned projects, and consults and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Ensures that quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
* Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
* May clarify cases as an escalation point.
* Oversees and manages a dedicated team of Project Manager and/or Project Management Office staff.
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Civil/Aerospace Engineering;
* English: fluent;
* Solid experience in Project Management;
* Knowledge in production process, projects, wind energy, topographic analysis, concreting, wind turbines;
* Technical and mechanical knowledge of the products
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.