About the team:
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 18,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, Oracle’s NetSuite global business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
About the Role:
The candidate hired for this position will be the agile champion working across delivery unit to bring more agility. The candidate would also act as agile coach / scrum master for few teams and work more closely with these to uplift their agile maturity. The role will act as enabler to help the organization to
The key responsibilities and skills required for the job role are:
· Guide the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver a valuable product to customers.
· Guide the assigned team/s to customize agile/scrum framework in a way, which allows to deliver valuable product increment frequently.
· Facilitate Scrum ceremonies.
· Act and advise proactively to remove the impediments that prevent the team from achieving its goals.
· Improve transparency and ensure product & project information is easily accessible to the team, stakeholders and organization in timely manner.
· Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame with emphasis of problem solving.
· Support and educate the Product Owner, especially for backlog creation and refinement.
· Educate functional managers (i.e. Dev and QA) on their role in Agile transformation / Scrum adoption and continuous improvement.
· Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
· Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
· Engineering degree or computer science degree / diploma.
· More than 5 Years of IT experience, which includes 2+ years of experience practicing as Agile Coach / Scrum Master on software development team.
· Expertise on at least one of the agile management tools such as Jira, Rally, TFS, Mingle etc
· Good skills & knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and situational awareness.
· Experienced in working with globally spread cross-functional and multicultural teams.
· Expertise in agile estimation, planning, tracking and reporting.
· Good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
Good to have·
· 2+ years of experience as developer or a QA
· Agile certifications such as CSM, PSM and PMI-ACP.
· Expertise on JIRA.
· Understanding of project / program management including risk & dependency management.
· Expertise on extreme programming practices such as TDD, BDD, Continuous integration etc.
· Understanding of Lean & Kanban.
· Experience of product management.
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire