- To ensure successful delivery of Projects by teams to customers
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create solution that add value and amaze end user
- Responsible for complete project management by monitoring and controlling cost, quality and schedule.
- Actively planning, analysing and reviewing functional and technical specification documents
- Responsible for project status reporting to stake holder including customer
- Responsible for interacting with other team like hardware, software and Qualification for successful execution of project.
- Responsible for conflict management within or across teams, Risk assessment and control
- Support finance team for billing and invoicing on timely manner
- Responsible for improving and owning performance of team
- Interacts and engages the client fully.
- Must understand scope / out of scope and able to convince and negotiate with customer for the same
- Must be effective operating in a multi-disciplined technology environment coupled with an obsession for responsiveness to Project requirements.
- Should have financial and business acumen skills.
- Should be able to manage attrition.
- Works closely with management and clients to assist in the direction, analysis, definition, prioritization of the business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the client.
- Able to manage project with various life cycles: Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Requirement elicitation and estimation preparation for end to end product
- Excellent in communication and understand work culture of various geographies
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience working on Embedded platforms with domains such as consumer, medical, aerospace, surveillance, security
- Experience working with micro controllers and processors
- Experience working with Linux application development
- Good to have IoT and cloud understanding
- Should be able to review architecture and provide suggestions to improve the same
- Must have experience working with hardware team, use hardware tools for debugging
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mind set, perfection seeker.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- B.E/M.E , B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent
- Any certifications / course for project managementRoles and Responsibilities
For more information please connect with Mr. Anup Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Cell number +91 99099-75421 (only for candidate)
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
eInfochips, an Arrow company, is a leading global provider of product engineering and semiconductor design services. With over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. The company€™s service offerings include digital transformation and connected IoT solutions across various cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure.
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ