LeadsBridge Inc. is a distributed B2B SaaS company providing integrations to bridge the gaps between clients' business assets (Salesforce, Hubspot, Eloqua, Oracle platforms, etc.) and advertising accounts ( Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.)
LeadsBridge is a badged Facebook Marketing Partner and collaborates with other prominent players in the space.
We're looking for a motivated, result-oriented, innovative Program Specialist to join our team and help us to scale our key projects while using partnerships to explore new opportunities and markets.
As a Program Specialist, you will be part of the LeadsBridge Strategic Partnerships& Business Development team, and you will be involved in ongoing and upcoming Programs and Pilot Projects and Activities with strategic partners and clients.
The Program Specialist is responsible for the communications, with key clients suggested directly by Strategic Partnership teams. You will act as the Point of Contact for clients and the relevant stakeholders ( Account Managers, Marketing Agencies) according to the different programs and projects.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for cross-functional coordination of LeadsBridge Programs with Strategic Partners such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google through its entire life-cycle to achieve specific Program goals. This is achieved by coordinating with all the stakeholders involved in the partner program enabling the final client ( advertiser, merchant) to be part of the Program.
- Support the Strategic Partnerships team to deploy Pilot projects or Programs with LeadsBridge Strategic Partners (e.g., Facebook, Criteo, etc.) according to standards
- Act as the Point of Contact for clients and the relevant stakeholders (Partner Account Manager, Marketing Agency)
- Organize meetings with clients and relevant stakeholders to manage and facilitate the onboarding and go-live of each client.
- Qualifying leads for Programs and Beta Pilot Project, creating new adoption or upselling opportunities also outside of the Program framework
- Provide program data analysis and track performances accordingly with Program and Leadsbridge Growth KPIs
- Assure the efficiency and effectiveness of program communications and the onboarding of clients during the diverse phases
- Ensure program trackers and documents are up to date and following Leadsbridge Growth plan promptly
- Prioritize with the main stakeholders' strategic initiatives and programs by working with Partners to identify program enhancements/developments and possible input to the Management team, when needed
- Plan and execute a strategy for partnerships by promoting our value proposition in the market and differentiating our platform from competitors.
- Contribute to develop strategies to maximize our collaborations with Strategic Partners that adhere to pre-set KPIs.
- Draft pitch emails, decks and conduct and compile research following your Team Leader
- Prepare informal and formal reports and presentation materials
- Optimization of Programs/Projects processes to shorten the adoption/go-live cycle as well as sales cycles for specific clients/vertical/geo.
- Gather vertical or product insight, make relevant recommendations and feedback for continuous improvement of strategy and vision
- Manage the ongoing delivery and success of strategic partnerships activities by maintaining excellent attention to KPIs and time management and strong communication skills
Be proactively part of the following activities: Video Conference team meeting, Video Conference internal meetings, in-person partner meetings when needed
- 3+ years of working experience in the Tech, MarTech, Ad Tech Saas, Digital Marketing, Professional Services, Business Development areas
- Fluent in English (C1/C2 level)
- Excellent knowledge of Business English
- University/Bachelor Degree (Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Engineering or Philosophy studies are an advantage)
- Demonstrated success in developing and coordinating Pilot Programs or Projects for the adoption of specific advanced marketing/advertising/measurement tools
- Demonstrated success on key accounts- partners nurturing and on building a relationship with new accounts.
- Excellent knowledge of Advertising Platforms (Facebook, Google, in particular), Digital Marketing eco-systems and trends
- Good understanding of CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, MS Dynamics, SAP) and most used Marketing Tools
- Strategic thinking
- Flexible and openminded
- Trustworthy attitude
- Multi-level relationship building
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrate proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and email Software, and all necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports for Leadsbridge executives and key stakeholders.
- Familiar with collaboration and project management tools
- Good team player
- Creative ability
- Full-time Availability
- The role will be remote! Ideally within Eastern Time and EMEA timezones.
- Familiar with API specs or HTTP Request, HTML forms documentation and specs
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing tools in the Digital Marketing & Advertising Landscape
- Strong professional growth
- Remote work. Work responsibly from everywhere
- Competitive European salary opportunity
- Meritocratic possibility to grow and advance in your career ladders
- Monthly Benefit for working appliances and Gym or any physical wellness activities
- A young, strongly motivated, multi-cultural, and respectful environment. We are against every kind of discrimination.
- Human contact is still essential. To this end, we have VideoConference "stand-ups" (quick daily sync meetings) or meetings daily.
- Additionally, periodical and thematic meetups are organized or the deployment/implementation of specific activities
- Vacation policy approx 20 days of paid vacations per year
- Availability of monthly bonuses for job-related working equipment purchases or sports activities. We care about your health!
As part of the onboarding and training plan and to approach the way we work remotely and understand how things go and how we can work together, for the first month, you will be asked a part-time commitment on your end, and consequently paid half of the offered salary. It aims to be a paid trial and training period to assess our joint work. Never the less, if you show great attitude and capabilities in two weeks, the training/trial period can be shorter!