Oracle’s Product Engineering and Operations team is chartered to build and manage fusion applications Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) product offerings for Oracle customers. We are a rapidly growing, fast paced and technology driven team where each individual's contribution directly impacts our success.
We are hiring Senior and Principal Operations Database Adminstrators
1. Work directly with product development teams to design and build scalable, highly
available, and high performing SaaS and PaaS infrastructures.
2. Write scripts to monitor and automate various processes.
3. Define and document system architectures, systems
configurations, and technical operational processes and policies.
4. Install and configure fusion application environments and other assisted services as part of Oracle Public Cloud Service delivery
5. Troubleshoot and document issues with applications, technologies, and
6. As part of Cloud Operations, Support 24/7 Customer issues raised on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
7. Ensure Cloud Fusion service reliability and availability.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
2. Experience operating on Exadata is essential
3. Database Skills in RMAN,RAC,ASM, Data guard is essential
4. Web Logic Server, and Oracle eBusiness Suite of Applications added plus
5. Experience with enterprise monitoring and management tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager.
4. Medium to Expert level of automation skills using one or more computer languages such as Python, Perl, Shell, Java.
5. Experience with virtualization technologies will be advantageous
6. Experience with tools such as mcollect, Puppet and Ansible will be advantageous.
7. Ability to think creatively and work independently.
8. Experience with the operations management of large fleet SaaS and PaaS services is highly desired.
Job: Information Technology
Location: AU-AU,Australia-North Ryde
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire