Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Perform administrative duties with business responsibilities necessitating contact and exposure to confidential information
requiring use of tact, diplomacy and discretion. Duties and responsibilities are moderately routine in nature, and require
considerable judgment and initiative in resolving problems and making recommendations. Professionally represents the
manager and/or department assigned.
• Schedule of appointments as determined by priority
• Assist in researching and compiling data and compose routine correspondence, reports and presentations for review and final revision by manager.
• Maintain all files, confidential records.
• Coordinate travel schedules, arranging meetings and teleconferences
• Filter all telephone calls, mail and email; dispersing and handle as appropriate.
• Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
• Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence including but not limited to faxes, courier deliveries, etc.
• May be responsible for taking and distributing internal meeting minutes.
• Provide relevant data, information, and back-up support materials to assist manager with day to day operations, as requested.
• May track a variety of department and/or employee data and complete regularly scheduled reports by required due date.
• Assist in preparation, obtain appropriate departmental signatures, track and follow up on various personnel actions to include candidate requisition forms for open positions, PSC forms for transfers, supervisor changes, employee leaves, promotions, etc
• Ensure that communications are promptly and accurately dispatched.
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation of major business meetings, luncheons, and dinners involving both internal and external clients, departments and companies as required.
• May be responsible for the submission of staff expense reports in a timely manner.
• May be responsible for the coordination and planning of facility needs (space, equipment, etc.)
• When manager is on travel or out of office may respond to routine items and forward urgent issues to appropriate individuals.
• Interact with vendors, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Finance to research and properly code invoices for payment.
• Take responsibility for the selection and procurement of all Facilities related supplies.
• Performs other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• Computer skills (MS Office Suite, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks
• Ability to maintain timelines
• Ability to manage time efficiently
• Ability to perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients