Logistics Project Coordinator/Analyst
Why Work at SmartBuyGlasses?
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
- Multicultural team with over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing and dynamic company culture
- Fast track career growth environment
SmartBuyGlasses.com Group is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 20 countries. With over 200 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
Overview Summary – Logistics Project Coordinator/Analyst
We are seeking a Project Coordinator or Analyst to be responsible to run improvement projects independently in our warehouse, to optimize current processes and build a strong BI dashboard to monitor the whole warehouse operations accurately and efficiently. The successful candidate will be a very sharp, self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making. He/she will be career driven with proven strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Logistic Manager to manage eCommerce logistics for B2C customers
- Manage optimization projects for key processes in the warehouse to increase staff efficiency and reduce costs
- Analyze in detail key areas/processes of the warehouse operations to find inefficiencies to improve. Have an analytical mindset.
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Develop and maintain periodic reports and KPIs. When needed, build the reports independently or together with the BI team
- Analyze the KPIs on a regular basis to find gaps and identify opportunities of improvement
- May have managerial responsibility with one or more team members reporting into the role, specially when coordination cross-departmental projects
- Coordinate projects independently by collaborating with other offices located in Shanghai, Italy and Philippines
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in e-Commerce logistics
- Strong proficiency in warehouse operations. Comprehensive understanding of e-commerce logistic management
- Competent with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills (excellent verbal, written and email communication skills, strong relation-building skills)
- Prioritization, able to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties
- Solid leadership skills.
- A good attitude and ability to work in a team setting
- Well organized and good follow up skills
- Able to sense urgency and know when to escalate for assistance
- Able to create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
- Calm and confident, always maintain a friendly disposition even (and especially) under pressure
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Career development/learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment