TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
The position of the Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Be responsible for the entire life-cycle of all projects assigned to the individual
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Negotiate with vendors
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the translation perfectly complies with instructions and is linguistically perfect
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional
- Distribute information to sales staff as soon as that information is available
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer service and/or project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- Business degree and/or customer service experience is preferred