This Analyst will contribute to the origination and execution of Project & Acquisition Finance transactions in North America as an analyst on the Project & Acquisition Finance U.S. team. The primary responsibility of this position is supporting senior collaborators in the preparation of non-recourse financings marketing pitches, internal credit proposals, spreadsheet financial models and due diligence materials review. The position is a key component of a leading project finance team in the U.S. market that has a particular focus in the power and transportation industries.
- Support senior collaborators preparation of marketing materials and pitches for clients in order to win new Project Finance transaction mandates
- Create presentations and credit proposal packages describing new transaction opportunities and participate in the discussions with the Risk teams
- Review project documents (due diligence reports, term sheets, contracts, and legal memos) to understand the strengths and weaknesses of an operation
- Develop and analyze cash flow models and stress scenarios sensitivities
- Support senior collaborators in the coordination with clients, advisors, other lenders and internal departments (legal, syndication, derivatives, risk, operations etc) for the successful approval, execution and funding of Project Finance transactions
- Perform account officer duties for assigned Project Finance transactions in portfolio
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.