Forschungs- und EntwicklungstechnikerIn
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
1 GaN Experts for Technology Development & Project Management (f/m/div)*
Type: Full time
As the technology leader for power semiconductors, we are largely expanding our activities in the field of Gallium Nitride (GaN) power devices. In order to enable the planned growth, we are looking for the best talents and professionals with relevant education and experience. GaN power semiconductors have the potential to revolutionize the efficient use of electrical energy and an acceleration of their development will enable Infineon to stay in the pole position of this rapidly growing market. If you are eager to contribute to a sustainable future by generating leading edge innovation, this is your chance! Join our Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) division and apply now for your #PSSDreamJob!
We are offering positions for GaN technology development experts and project managers on all experience and seniority levels (there is no upper limit).
As GaN Technology Development Engineer, you will be able to bring in your semiconductor device, process as well as integration experience and rapidly further grow your expertise in novel semiconductor technology development and associated manufacturing.
As GaN Project Manager you will lead an international project team and be a role model by combining highest technical expertise with advanced project management skills in the development of next generation GaN discrete as well as integrated (GaN IC) technologies.
In all positions you will decisively contribute to the development of our next generation GaN wafer-technologies, ranging from device concept engineering, over process integration and reliability assessment to production ramp-up. You will be working in an expanding world-class team with global footprint.
You describe yourself as an ambitious team player with outstanding technical expertise in semiconductor development and manufacturing. You use systematic approaches for straightforward problem solving. You like to use design-of-experiment methodology for fast and efficient learning cycles. You are strong in communication and in establishing networks in and around your working environment or are already part of our manufacturing or development teams. Last but not least - you are keen to apply and develop your technical and social skills in the No.1 company for power semiconductors.
In general, you should fulfill the following must-have criteria :
- A university degree (master or above) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in semiconductor testing, process or technology development, process integration, or production (Si, SiC, or GaN)
- Excellent English language skills, German skills are an additional advantage
If you can furthermore offer at least 2 of the following desired skills , we would like to strongly encourage you to apply:
- GaN power device expertise (ideally from pGaN normally-off HEMT concepts) in the field of GaN device simulation and modelling (TCAD) or GaN wafer technology and processing (preferably from an industrial environment, but also sound experience from a PhD or leading research institute is welcome)
- Reference as key R&D engineer in the development of Si, SiC, or GaN wafer technology platforms, including monolithically integrated GaN technologies or Silicon IC platforms, e.g. Si power ICs
- Knowledge about the GaN/AlGaN/pGaN material system and corresponding GaNon-Si epitaxy processes; knowledge about GaN epitaxy on other substrates is also welcome
Further information: www.infineon.jobs
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the JOB ID in our job search:
Job ID: 47063; www.infineon.jobs
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als GaN Experts for Technology Development & Project Management (f/m/div)* beträgt 3.331,51 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.