The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Sr Project Management Specialist role to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Belgium.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of projects and is required to provide support and guidance to the project technicians, the project engineers, the SDC group and sub-contractors.
This support will consist of project related technical tasks (engineering by themselves or by assigned group, administrative tasks, forecasting, planning, risk identification, change order management, invoicing and payments).
Core duties include subcontractor quality management, progress tracking and application for payment management, site engineering coordination and task management, and project planning for assigned activities. Also manages assigned technical work force and customer satisfaction.
· Possess a comprehensive understanding of HVAC, high end security or fire applications/installations.
· Assessment of customer site for installation requirements, installation design.
· Control the design, implementation and documentation of the systems
· Ensures on time delivery of projects, within scope with positive deviation.
· Monitors the project processes to identify opportunities for improving the project financial results based on project changes and events (schedule, scope, hindrances etc.) and initiates/takes action to obtain these.
· Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews estimates versus actuals across their project deck to continuously improve operational metrics.