Position Name - Business Development Manager
Attrock takes pride in its employees. We are a Digital Marketing Company committed to providing competitive, high-quality Digital Marketing services. Our team works closely with your people to come up with a Digital strategy that fits your needs, ultimately helping your business to get on top. Choose from a range of other services such as SEO, ASO, Conversion Rate Optimization, Influencer marketing, and more. At Attrock, we make sure to provide hands-on guidance at every step of your digital marketing campaign. You share your goal; we help you achieve them.
Business Development Manager will develop detailed project plans, budgets, ensure resource availability and allocation, handling customers and regular project reporting to deliver every project on-time within budget and scope. Project Manager will have strong business skills, exceptional leadership skills and is comfortable managing multiple projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Close coordination with project teams for the timely execution of all project tasks.
- Project documentation and management of each project.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver project reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Client calling
- Understands sales CRM and manage to report
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Follow up with the team to ensure project submission within the due date
- Update & maintain daily track record.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proactive and fluent English
- Proven experience with digital marketing Organization
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience of working and handling International Clients
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated team player with strong communication, relationship management and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and evolving role.