1. Responsible for significant, international projects, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders etc.
2. Spends majority of time on project management responsibilities.
3. May leads the design, testing, planning, and implementation of complex projects for systems that typically affect many users.
4. Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies. Provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation.
5. Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with partners or vendors to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
6. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
7. Be responsible for Alipay HK’s solution design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support.
1. 5+ years of IT service project manager experience, hardware and software integration project experience is a plus.
2. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, good vendor management and monitor capability.
3. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
5. PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English.
7. Be able to travel regionally and internationally with business requirements
8. Be able to demonstrate your experience of working effectively under pressure, across multiple cultures and complex environments