Experienced Project Manager for our most important corporate projects
Nils Foss Allé 1
Are you able to manage our complex projects, ensuring scoping, planning, execution and closure in a professional manner? And do you feel confident that you can help define our standards and set an example to be followed by other project managers?
Welcome to FOSS - a technological powerhouse
At our Innovation Center in Hillerød, we have united some of the greatest minds from a multitude of professions. This is where we discover new ways of improving global food quality through our cutting-edge analytical instruments.
Here, you will join Corporate Projects, our newly established department aimed at professionalizing and aligning how we run our strategic projects. You will be one of the first people in the team and will be working closely with the head of the department on executing projects as well as defining the processes and tools for project management in FOSS.
The projects you will manage are all cross departmental and of high complexity or urgency. They are never purely IT projects, but will often include IT-elements while having a strong strategic or commercial focus.
Solid project execution and support
As Project Manager in Corporate Projects, you will:
* Take the lead on complex cross-organizational projects defined by Corporate Management
* Monitor and provide support for other strategic projects running in the organization
* Contribute to defining and implementing standards for Project Management in FOSS
* Serve as a mentor to develop the project management skills in the organization
* Align the project management tools and processes across FOSS
Utilize your experience
The ambitions for Corporate Projects are high and this is a position with significant visibility to the organization and to senior management in FOSS. To succeed, you will need to:
* Bring extraordinary collaboration and communication skills
* Be as comfortable advising top management as you are advising project managers, and
* Have a strong execution mindset and a track record of getting projects done.
We imagine that you:
* Have extensive experience as a project manager (a certification would be a plus)
* Have experience with both IT and strategic aspects of projects
* Are used to dealing with steering groups and senior stakeholders
* Know the ups and downs in a high-tech company
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Bent Blinkenberg Madsen, Head of Corporate Projects on BBM@FOSS.DK
Please apply for the position by clicking on the link below. Starting date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet's agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world's 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company
and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.
Sich für einen Job Experienced Project Manager for our most important corporate projects bewerben in FOSS
ANALYTICS BEYOND MEASURE
FOSS GmbH Haferweg 26 22769 Hamburg Deutschland
Telefon: +49 40 853 99 79 0
Innsbrucker Bundesstraße 67