As a Project Manager at Yalo, you will use cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products for Fortune 5000 customers. You will act as a technology partner for project management internally and to our customers, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications & products.
Responsible for leading the delivery of our products to our Enterprise customers, by leading multi-disciplinary teams, creating roadmaps, project plans, and strategic procedures to enable high-performance teams. The Project Manager will be a key driver in front of the customer while explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with Engineering, UX, QA and executive staff to ensure accuracy of internal and customer-facing objectives.
You will work on products that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning; we are proud of working with the most talented people in the industry.
What are the activities of a Project Manager?
- Customer Insight: Leads innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers' roadmaps through the ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Project Delivery: Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintain accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Initiate and work closely with partners across the organization and participate in cross-functional forums and workshops.
- Identify and surface resourcing gaps that slow our momentum.
- Stay updated in delivery methodologies and processes to ensure optimal operation.
- Work with the internal Engineering, UX Design, and Product Management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Communications, or a related discipline.
- +5 years of project management experience in the tech industry.
- +3 years of experience using agile methodologies.
- +3 years of customer-facing experience.
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
- +3 years in a leadership position.
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices.
- Drive cross-functional product-related projects.
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud
- Hands-on experience in creating software
What soft skills matter to us?
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the Enterprise Delivery team.
- Very good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication English.
- Proven ability to multitask and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easy to understand to the team and executive team.
What do we offer?
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working within +-3 hours Central Time
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen