Project Planning and Management:
1. Define project scope and schedule, while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value to the stakeholders.
2. Organize and lead project status and working meetings.
3. Prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues.
4. Correct deviations from plans; and ensure timely delivery of a quality product.
5. Manage client expectations for project deliverables.
6. Manage stakeholder communications, and help to implement an effective process ensuring a quality delivery.
Process Management and Improvement:
1. Define and manage a project management process and improve the ongoing process.
2. Take initiatives to implement best practices of project management.
3. Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution.
4. Encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
1. Assist in team development while holding them accountable for their commitments.
2. Resolving any impediment reported by the team.
3. Mentoring and develop team members