Project Manager | ASAP start | 6 month contract + any possible extensions | Up to £400pd
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known name in entertainment who are experiencing a huge period of growth. This role would service their London and wider EMEA division.
This role involves having the responsibility of running their end to end creative strategy and execute their partner campaigns. The ideal candidate will be well versed in building and implementing creative strategy alongside elevating creative output from brief to final completion.
We are looking fo r an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in creative strategy and a background in agency or inhouse experience in media and entertainment. The ideal candidate is someone with the ultimate ‘can-do’ attitude, who will champion the client’s value and processes and work excellently as a part of a wider team.
About the role:
- Project managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns including: out of home, print, digital display, TV, radio and social.
- Interrogating media plans, ensuring flight dates are accurate and delivery deadlines are achievable.
- Overseeing the creation of spec sheets, ensuring they are accurate
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including: Marketing, Operations, Creative Marketing, Content Services, Editorial, Publishing, PR, Content, Legal, etc.
- Review creative assets produced by local production partners ensuring a high quality level of finishing, that brand guidelines have been followed and all information is presented correctly.
- You will have a proven track record of project management and marketing production within the entertainment industry, with a bias towards film.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the awards marketplace within film would be beneficial (but not essential).
- Fluent understanding of different advertising formats (Video, Digital, Social & Print including Out of Home).
- Experienced managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- You’ll have a solid background in working with creative agencies and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝