Are you ready to join a winning team in a face paced environment?
Siemens is looking for a Commercial Project Manager for our Smart Infrastructure business in Jundiai – SP .
Join us and be the responsible person for respective projects in line with given corporate policies and instructions in order to secure high level governance, forecasting execution support and closing of projects.
What we need from you
- 7+ years of proven experience with financial planning, accounting and/or finance
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting preferred
- Manufacturing sector experience and exposure to project accounting and cost accounting preferred
- Advanced analytical abilities, financial modeling and strong Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP a plus)
- English advanced
- Be the project “CFO” as partner of the PM/”CEO” in all project related topics according to PM@Siemens
- Understand and participate in commercial aspects of contracts with customers
- Responsible for cost control including planned actual and committed. Propose and implement corrective actions where deviations are present
- Ensure ongoing correct project accounting – i.e. IFRS, internal policies
- Obtain and communicate enough information and forecast for the project’s final result and present accordingly to management and key stakeholders
- Monitor project’s cash flow and invested capital, report project’s currency exposure and risk
- Establish and maintain project related control systems – including RIC controls, routines and reports in line with policies and guidance from management
- Perform the Accounting Daily Close Processes: checking/fixing errors in project inventory, but also non-project inventory (warranty, cost centers, AP write-off, etc…)
- Monitor and report projects’ warranty status – including revenue and cost elements – and extended warranties.
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!