For our site in Toulouse, France, within the Research Informatics department, which is in charge of supporting life sciences applications, we are looking for a highly motivated :
Scientific Analyst / Project Manager - Permanent contract
This role will be organizing, leading and facilitating multi-functional project teams.
- Serve as a Life Sciences subject matter expert, Scientific Operational Analyst or Consultant, understanding the Client’s business needs and translating them into requirements for development teams
- Responsible for providing detailed requirements and user stories definition and user acceptance facilitation
- Ensure the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed
- Awareness of structured approach to test planning and test execution. Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Work closely with the developers and business representatives / application specialists from other Research Informatics support teams of Evotec Group but also with external vendors, clients and solution specialists of the domain.
- Develop and maintain application documentation. Participate in and/or conduct user training as required.
- Contribute to the consistency of the solution implemented with existing and future systems and its evolution over time.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
- Efficient reporting on different levels
- Informatics or Science Engineer (or Master Degree)
- Excellent communication, influencing and client management skills
- Proficient in operational system analysis, writing operational processes, authoring operational rules, and creating operational and functional requirements
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills (presentations, interdisciplinary collaboration).
- Pragmatism, ability to learn quickly, methodological rigor and autonomy
- IT experience in analysis, process and data flow mapping, design, development, testing, and implementation (full project life cycle) of various platforms and applications, including user interface, backend database integrations, and web services API integrations
- Background or previous experience in pharmaceutical, Pharma Development or Life Science industry would be a plus
- Experiences in Lean Management and quality procedures
- Fluent in English