Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a project.
Our Project Managers understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients.
They understand how to manage and negotiate trade-offs to deliver on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. Project Managers have full lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, resource management, schedules and financials to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Process | Establish and manage project/program communication and process. Balance the opportunities and constraints within a given project. Leverage existing tools and processes to monitor people and progress. Write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members. Develop required documentation for all projects.
- Work | Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget and goes beyond the brief. Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Oversee the entire delivery and execution of projects. Identify dependencies and impacts of delays. Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions and price for projects with an ability to effectively translate these to Client Proposals and Statements of Work.
- People | Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. Partner with Account Management to manage scope and identify opportunities. Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising of, account management, design, content, strategy, finance and client representatives.
- Financials | Responsible for project estimation, planning and profitability. Build detailed project plans in accordance with budget.
Where your focus will be
- Leads all the projects contained in a Campaign from beginning to end, making sure that committed SLAs and quality standards are met.
- Oversees final delivery of the project
- Provides project scopes and identifies project requirements based on the work stream.
- Leads and participates in meetings with clients, ensuring they meet the stated objectives and work within the defined agenda.
- Tracks project progress and sends status reports.
- Manages client expectations related to each project.
- Alerts parties about risks and raises issues.
- Keeps stakeholders up to date.
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in an agency or consulting environment
- Prior experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Familiarity with various project types, including banners, email campaigns, websites.
- Demonstrated experience running complex projects with aggressive due dates.
- Experience running high volume projects.
- Advanced English level it's mandatory
- Highly organized, effective communicator
- Detail-oriented. Recognize and solve problems quickly
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information , please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Instagram .
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.