Project Manager for Product Support and Product Maintenance (m/f/x)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
As a project manager, you will be part of our dedicated R&D Indoor team at the headquarters in Dornbirn.
- There you take responsibility for the management of development projects in product maintenance over the entire product life cycle.
- You are mainly responsible for the project organization - planning and monitoring of budget, costs, adherence to schedules as well as content-related project goals.
- Value analyses and securing orders in the area of electronic change management are also part of your core tasks.
- You will lead a motivated, interdisciplinary development team and will be responsible for communicating with stakeholders on behalf of this team. There you will report on the current project status and provide more details on project reporting.
- Furthermore, you are the contact person for all project-specific questions within and outside the team.
- You have successfully completed a technical education (HTL, FH, skilled worker with additional qualification) in the fields of electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You have already gained experience in the management of projects. Of course, you bring the necessary project management skills with you.
- Ideally, you already bring knowledge from the field of product development and/or industrial engineering.
- You are a team player with a strong hands-on mentality as well as a high level of personal responsibility and you complete your tasks in a practical and pragmatic way.
- As an empathetic leader, you have a high level of social competence and know how to actively lead and motivate your team.
- You can express yourself excellently in German, both written and oral, and have an excellent command of English.Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding note: Based on the minimum salary (at 38.5 hours per week) of € 51.160,76 p. a., the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
International perspective Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Work-Life-Balance Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.