Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Paris
RingCentral Engage Digital is seeking an Events Manager for EMEAA to join an exciting team of marketing individuals focused on boosting brand awareness and generating demand across multiple channels in a high growth B2B environment.
In this role you will :
- Be responsible for planning and managing a series of customer and prospect events, from Round Tables aimed to boost RingCentral Engage Digital’s thought leadership status in the market to large scale customer and prospect forums designed to generate leads and opportunities for both new business and upsell.
- To constantly look for ways to improve RingCentral Engage Digital Events program, including identification of new venues, new event partners and new innovative ways to reach target audiences to generate interest pre-event.
- Build and manage event program budgets for the region on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work closely with the Campaign Manager, the PR & Content Manager and the Marketing Director to ensure that all corporate brand messages are reflected across RingCentral Engage Digital’s event presence in Europe and integrate the Events program into wider quarterly plans.
- To apply a meticulous approach to measuring effectiveness of the various events, setting clear, agreed targets prior to event execution, accurate tracking and reporting on progress and results against those targets.
- Maintain and make available a calendar of regional events to give Sales and wider teams full visibility of upcoming activities.
- Work with the business development teams (mid-market and enterprise) to jointly plan events and create target lists based on geography, vertical and product focus.
- Be responsible for the timely execution of pre and post event campaigns aimed to generate attendance and demand at the event itself and ultimately to optimise ROI and impact.
- Will be expected a thorough tracking of leads and opportunities that the team brings from events. In addition to that, it will be required to put in place a briefing and debriefing with the team to share information and get feedback along with team progression.
In a nutshell, here is a quick summary of some of the tasks you’ll handle:
- Stand creation and design coordination
- Internal and external communications related to events, including paid ads
- Design for different marketing materials including goodies, brochures for instance
- Events logistics pre-show, show and post-show
- Leads management generated by events
Desired Skills and Experience, a qualified candidate has:
- 2+ years’ experience of leading & managing an Events program within a marketing function
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritise across many simultaneous projects
- Proven ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment and ideally experience of an international business environment
- Great communication skills
- An ability to track and analyse data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- An ability to negotiate and defend's the company's best interest
- Marketing/communication qualification would be an advantage
- A basic understanding of contractual obligation and ability to relay the legal department's requirements
- Previous experience of working within a cloud and or communications industry is desirable but not essential
- Fluent French and Bilingual English is a must.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.