Role – Project Manager
Technology – SAP
Location – Frankfurt, Germany
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required Hands on experience in…
• Application: SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, SAP PI/PO, Avantra, ServiceNow, SAP LaMa
• Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB
• Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
• Technical: Standardization of SAP Architecture, Designing of High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions, Installing SAP System, Backup & Restore/Recovery of Databases, Shadow Databases (Oracle Dataguard, HANA System Replication, MaxDB HotStandby,…), Virtualization, Scalability, SSO/SSL Configuration, SAP Hardening, Support Package Upgrade, Shell / Python scripting, experience in driving automation using, Capable of designing and implementing different strategies and procedures (Like System Landscape, System Architecture, Backup Strategy, System Refresh, Patching, Stress/Performance testing etc…), Service Improvements Area , Underlying Infrastructure stack: Hypervisor, Storage, Network.
• Certification: Certified in SAP Basis or SAP HANA
• Language - German (Primary), English (Secondary)
Preferred • Application: SAP Solution Manager
• Database: Sybase, MSSQL
• Technical:, Job Management Tool (SAP BPA/Redwood RunMyJobs, Broadcom/Automic UC4, SAP BPO/Solution Manager, IBM Workload Automation), CISM
Personal Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Infosys Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer