What we look for
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree in Engineering, in technical field or other related discipline.
- 3 years of experience in the successful planning and scheduling of complex technical projects in Construction Industry
- Proficient user experience in Microsoft Project & Primavera P6(advantage) is required
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
- Expose to cost engineering, planning and contracts administration.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Good organizational skills - the ability to understand and assist in the planning of tasks for new projects
- Data collection and analysis —the ability to organize data and analyze the data for current and future projects
- Communication - the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and regularly with team members, client representatives, and JCI management
- Interpersonal - the ability to develop a good working relationship with each team member
- Primary Work location is HQ Office but need to travel and work at project sites offices in Indonesia as required.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. We deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, we are the power behind our customers’ mission. Our leading portfolio of building technology and solutions includes some of the most trusted names in the industry, such as Tyco®, York®, Metasys®, Ruskin®, Titus®, Frick®, Penn®, Sabroe®, Simplex®, Ansul® and Grinnell®.