Sr Python Developer (6 to 12 Years Experience)
We are looking for a Sr Python Developer responsible for developing a high scalable & resilient messaging platform. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the other servers. You will also be responsible for creating integrations for various third party products; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data solutions.
- Writing efficient python scripts to manage tasks like migrations, automation, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
Skills And Qualifications
- Expertize on Python language
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like SQLAlchemy
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Experience with asynchronous programming frameworks will be a plus
Must Haves Skill Set:
- 6+ years of experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering or MCA (any Stream)
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Flask, Django, etc
- Must have worked on any RDBMS (MySQL / Postgres)
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- knowledge of distributed systems, software development lifecycle models
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git or SVN.
- Deployment on Production Manually (using CI/CD preferred)
Good To Have:
Worked on AWS ( EC2, RDS, S3).
No - Go
- No experience in Agile Development, Linux Proficiency
- Weak communication skills
- Someone who doesnt have exposure to Web Application Development, API Development, Unit testing, SDLC.