Senior Python Developer
26,000+ associates from 100 different countries are working hard to build an inspired, curious and unbossed culture in which everyone is enabled to be their best. As Senior Python Developer you will provide expert advice to superiors on BPA as well as insightful and value-added analysis and decision support to management team, as well as provide financial and administrative support to company/country organizations, regarding financial planning and Analysis
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Work across teams to provide technical guidance and support the entire development process of the product.
• Develop a well thought out plan which helps Data scientists to produce a program which meets the needs of Business
• Prepare a training manual that can be used by application users.
• Attend meetings with Business, data scientists, SQL developers, Business planning analysts, and other staff.
• Improves operations by completing systems analysis work.
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation and model implementation
• Drive adoption of best practices across organizations
• Deliver production-ready code
Senior Python Developer
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Computer Science or other related Bachelor
• English (fluent), further languages are an asset
• 3+ years of Python Programming experience
• 5+ years of experience in a technology related field such as software engineer or developer
• Expertise in functional specifically in Python
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Audit & Finance
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.