As Senior QA Automation Engineer, you'll be deeply engaged in our teams’ testing lifecycle, driving test automation efforts for our software products.
In your role, you will:
1. Help define and establish automation strategies and processes for the company
2. Lead, implement and review the design and development of all aspects of automation testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts
3. Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress
4. Document all automation processes and design an efficient automation framework for all web products
5. Implement reusable and robust test cases and evaluate results
6. Give inputs regarding the improvements of tools and environment of our existing automation framework.
7. Improve the architecture of existing automation test scripts and framework.
As part of the team, you must:
* Have 5+ years of experience in automation testing
* Have broad and deep technical knowledge regarding automation tests and scripting.
* Have knowledge on different technological stacks.
* Someone with a developer background is a plus
* Have vast knowledge in testing techniques to cover all possible corner cases for testing, verification and validation techniques.
* Have hands-on experience Selenium, Appium, and other testing tools
* Have experience with testing complex GUIs, APIs, and platforms
* Be detail oriented and with excellent writing & verbal communication skills