1. Product capability parameters are maintained at their inherent design level during the pilot and production phases;
2. Manages the supplier quality activities from design through program launch & supplier development.
3. Regularly suppliers audit to ensure conformance with product specifications, standards and Customer requirement.
Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving IATF16949 quality system, ISO 14001 and ANSI/ESD S20.20.
5. Involved in Layer Audit, walk through audit, 6S audit and Safety Audit.
6. Works and discuss with engineering and manufacturing personnel to resolve problems relative to products’ designs,
specifications, materials, tooling, and production operations which affecting quality;
7. Assists product inspection/test.
8. Assist to Performs failure analysis when any issue following the 8D guidelines
9. Coordinates PPAP submissions to customers
10. Maintain and keep working area to meet environmental requirements and regulation compliance.
11. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.