The holder of this position will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of quality ensuring and promoting measures like reviews and tests.
Reporting to Quality Assurance Manager and Development Lead the successful candidate will be part of a team and contribute his/her efforts towards the goals set forth for the team in alignment with the guidelines and quality and test strategy set forth by the QA organization.
He/she will continuously focus on the quality of the products the team produces as well as the overall functioning of the systems and processes of Global Blue.
The successful candidate will carry out the duties and take over the responsibilities laid out below for the products and assigned components.
• Review incoming test basis artefacts (eg. user stories, specs, etc.) for readiness, verifiability and other quality criteria, including DoR.
• Create, maintain and execute manual and automated tests based on test basis artefacts based on the general test and the test automation strategy. These tests concern functional as well as non-functional (quality) criteria of the systems under test.
• Create and maintain test data.
• Become and stay an expert in the setup, configuration and usage of the systems to be tested.
• Perform deployments for testing purposes.
• Understand the business processes and business needs supported by the System under test in a way to perform reasonable exploratory testing.
• Provide reasonable quality information and test reporting on the system under test.
• Coordinate with the team, the QA organisation, the Product Owner and other stakeholders
• Appropriate reporting
Experience and Education
• University degree or apprenticeship in technical sector
• English language – fluent written and spoken
• Min. 2-5 years of experience in testing or development
• Experience with agile development process
• Solid understanding of review and testing processes
• Basic scripting / programming knowledge (.net, C#), SQL Server (including stored procedures) is a plus
• Solid background with testing of .NET services and applications
• Experience with testing of web services and APIs (SOAP/REST)
• Knowledge of continuous integration (Jenkins) and deployments
• IT administration knowledge
• Non-functional Testing knowledge (eg load testing)
• Payments industry experience is a strong plus (credit card, merchant processing, banking, financial services, etc.)
• Experience with self service applications (Kiosks and Mobile applications) is a strong advantage
• Knowledge in working with peripheral device APIs e.g. 3M Passport readers, barcode scanners, credit card readers and power management devices
• Test automation/test framework experience
• Analytical and pragmatic at the same time in defining and efficient processes and solutions
• Independent and self-motivated personality
• Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent team player
• Flexible and ingenuous
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
• Excellent problem solving skills
o Work in fast growing international company
o Development and potential to grow
o German Language Courses
o Employee referral program
o Team events, Christmas party
o Flexible remote work possibilities
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the guaranteed legal annual Min. compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to 29.325,52 € however, the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.