Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : [...] consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
For your part, you know that Quality is not about bringing in an army of Testers at the very end of the SDLC, this is old-school ! On the contrary, you have the absolute conviction that Quality must be taken into account and challenged from the expression of need, throughout the SDLC, as well as after deployment in production.
You are driven by this mindset of continuous improvement and you love advocating for quality and testing practices in a full Agile context.
At ManoMano, your mission will be composed of three main streams :
- Spread The Quality Culture: Empower the team to be the owners of the quality of their product
- Enable Continuous Improvement: Challenge teams on their processes and encourage them to take actions for improvement
- Mentoring Feature Teams on testing practices:Challenge their work, being a facilitator and a coach to help team members learn more and progress at their best
Our current tech stack
Microservice architecture in the cloud with AWS, Kubernetes (check our blog)
Jira and Xray for test scenario management
CodeceptJS, Detox, Webdriver for GUI testing
Postman, Newman and CodeceptJS, Behat, PACT for API testing
Gitlab / Bitrise / Bitbar for our CI/CD/CT together with Sonarqube for Code quality
And more... including an in-house defect management system!
Technical skills :
- Relevant experience in QA roles working as part of a wider development team, pairing with Devs, Product Manager, SRE, Designers and other relevant stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Embracing the devops mindset, shifting the testing effort to the left and other relevant modern techniques, while having experience applying them in real projects
- Understanding the practical Test Pyramid, applying the right testing techniques at the right time
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) conceptUnderstanding of Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge in Restful API
- Working experience with CI/CD, Test Management Tools
Interpersonal Skills :
- You are a good communicator: We want to spread the quality mindset across the Teams
- Ingenious, creative, humble and curious with a big appetite to learn, discover and experiment new things: We always question the status quo
- Autonomous and adaptable: You know what working in a fast-changing environment means
- You are a good team player: One player wins matches, the team wins trophies
- You have a problem solver mindset: We face new challenges every day
- You are comfortable communicating in English: We have a lot of nationalities, so it’s our company's official language
Bonus points :
- Previous experience working in a marketplace
Keep up-to-date with the QA industry’s best practices, tools and techniques.
What we can offer you at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- international & agile company
- sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- 35 holidays
- 3 days a week work from home - parenthhod
- attractive salary (package)
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »