JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring internal collaboration and connectivity for all policies, standards, and trainings. You will partner with contacts to assist with compliance and customer specification issues. You will also work closely with the location(s) to coordinate and plan programs that fall under food safety, quality and also regulatory areas.
- Performs inspection of finished or in-process goods, analyzes data, and identifies trends in defects or errors.
- Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Responsible for coordination of Food Safety Quality and Regulatory functions including continuous improvement processes, compliance to audits, and assisting with customer specifications and quality issues.
- Ensure Environmental Health and Safety training and new procedure implementation are executed and completed timely and accurately.
- Assist with Related training development and scheduling.
- Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
- Plan, coordinate and direct all regulatory compliance, laboratory, food/feed safety, and quality programs within the location to ensure compliance with customer, supplier, and government requirements and expectations.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned