GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age.
Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
The QA Lead will be responsible for delivering the test phase of projects. She/he will lead the team of QA Analysts and report on progress of projects. The key attributes and responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for development and execution of the test strategies
- Producing test plans and ensuring they are followed
- Assigning work to QA analysts
- Perform test execution when required.
- Manage and represent QA team for any given project
- Automating tests where appropriate
- Producing and prioritizing reports
- Working with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Work with project teams to define detailed Test Plans, working through Test Leads, or to ensure that test plans are effectively executed
- Manage system defect tracking
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team to ensure best practice and agreed QA processes are adhered to.
- Report directly to the Head of Quality Assurance or a designated individual with a reporting line to Project Management
- Advanced understanding of systems in a financial services environment
- 3 years of QA Lead experience
- Minimum 4years of software testing or engineering experience.
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methods and techniques.
- Experience in the development & execution of test strategies, test plans, test cases and test reporting.
- Experience of testing DB applications.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of automation test tools such as Spira (Test Management), Selenium IDE – RC Server or Webdriver, QTP, SilkTest, Soap UI, JMeter.
- Experience of XML, Java, Web Services and SQL.
- Knowledge of application stress, load and performance testing.
Mobile Device(s) Testing
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international team. GlobeTech is an equal opportunity employer.Keywords: Jobs in Cork, Jobs in Ireland, IT jobs, Bilingual jobs, Jobs with languages, Tech support jobs, IT jobs, Permanent jobs, Contract jobs, Jobs with languages, Localisation jobs, Localization jobs, Translation jobs, Tech support jobs, Technical supports jobs, Customer service jobs, Language specialist, Jobs, Data analyst jobs, GlobeTech jobs, Multilingual jobs, IT jobs, Software jobs, Software Engineering jobs, Linguistic Tester, Qa jobs