Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com .
Job Description for: QA Manager
Quality Assurance manager, part of the QA competency center, manages a project test team throughout the project life cycle, and responsible from the overall quality from the SDS period until the project successful completion and go-live. Proactively communicating and assessing the impact of changes in the project, while coordinating and interacting with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Dev and customer).
• Create and maintain the test strategy and the project quality plans
• Ensure the testing and the development processes are aligned with the test strategy and that the testing is executed with sufficient test coverage to meet or exceed quality expectations
• Maintain and continuously improve the quality of the test coverage, processes and the accuracy of defect evidence and system performance
• Work with development leads to ensure testing environments are correctly prepared and identify and resolve important/blocking bugs expeditiously
• Work with the business analyst team and the business users to ensure Requirements Specifications and Functional Specifications are clearly understood and develop Testing plans and scenarios for System and User Acceptance Testing.
• Guide, lead and mentor the QA Engineers. Assign tasks and control progress.
• At least 3 years of experience in managing QA teams
• At least 3 years of experience in software QA and testing
• Computer Science university degree or equivalent
• Experience working with SQL queries
• Experience working with testing of web services using Soap tools
• Experience analyzing business requirements, functional specifications and collaborating with business analysts
• Experience in the financial/insurance market – advantage
• Experience with executing user acceptance tests – advantage
• Communicative with highly developed problem solving skills, team player
• Solid English language skills
• Good communication and customer facing skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a group while handling projects
• Strong analytical skills
What we offer you in return:
• Work on international projects and a possibility to gain professional experience within multicultural environment
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.