Req. ID: 215982
1. Supervise QA operations with a team of quality control Inspectors to meet the output targets of that area with maximum efficiency and acceptable quality;
2. Manage the QA operations equipment, people and other resources to ensure sufficient capacity to meet the output targets;
3. Work with Manufacturing, Engineering and QA Engineer to address output and quality issues;
4. Work on operations projects leading up to improvements in the QA operations;
5. Manage the QA training and development programs for the quality control inspectors;
6. Assist in any internal audit program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Batu Kawan || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-MP3 || Tier 4 ||