Maverick Digital helps companies grow by creating deeper connections with more customers. Headquartered in Chicago, Maverick Digital serves Fortune 500 brands such as Danaher and Supercuts as well as fast growing startups such as BuiltIn and OMI Industries. Our team of Mavericks have ushered some of the most ambitious customer experience digital transformations in Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods, Communications, Media and High-Tech.
We are looking for a Sr.Salesforce QA Test Engineer to help us accelerate our growth and delight our customers.
Position Summary / Role Overview
● Test Engineer will support a team of testers and quality assurance processes. The individual will work with onsite/offshore teams to successfully provide QA services on multi-tier systems.
● The QA Engineer is also responsible for managing the work intake for the team, planning and executing test activities, status communications, and providing adequate risk mitigation strategies as needed. This is a very dynamic work environment and the candidate should be able to work under pressure and changing environment demands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Must have effective communication skills to share testing knowledge and test strategies in a collaborative atmosphere in order to lead and influence positive quality results among test teams.
● Must have proven experience as IT Quality Assurance for large projects
● Capable of reading and interpreting business requirements and verifying test coverage.
● Ability to anticipate challenges in the test cycle and craft effective mitigations.
● Effective at identifying trends between test cycles and driving upstream change to improve quality.
● Must have experience in planning, preparing, and executing functional, integration, and user acceptance testing; including end-to-end test scenarios across multiple systems and batch processes to drive cross-functional efficiencies and improvements.
● Working knowledge of SDLC, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, and Lean Methodologies.
● Knowledge of tiered application models, relational databases, and software development practices.
● Understand all types of testing from functional through structural and acceptance; define requirements, Design, Develop, Test and deploy software that will help drive improvements on the platform.
Proven expertise in maintaining and improving complex and large Salesforce Orgs and cross functional projects.
Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration.
● 3-5+ yrs of experience working in QA with expertise in requirement review, test case creation, test case executions, status reporting, overall planning and developing of the test cases)
● Experience working on applications including Salesforce, commissions/offer function, CPQ modules, BI Reporting, Supply Chain, Finance, CRM and middleware.
● Experience in implementing scalable open source test automation framework and test automation of RESTful APIs.
● Experience in Advanced GUI Test automation using Selenium, Mobile automation using Appium, UIAutomator2/Espresso, XCUITest
● Experience working with databases and writing SQL queries for test data preparation and test validation.
● Experience executing automation script in cloud environment (ex: Perfecto, BrowserStack)
● Proficient in Automated Test Techniques and Practices, proficient in creating Test plan, Test cases, Test Scenarios, UAT testing and support as well.
● Proficient in GUI, Functional, Regression, System, Stress, Load and Performance Testing
● Proficient in Business Rules and Object-oriented Modeling testing.
● Proficient in standard tools and utilities such as SQL Query tools. Preferably you have worked with microservices / container applications.
Maverick Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage inclusion in the workplace regardless of background, race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
No degree is required for any position at Maverick Digital. We know life happens and great people with incredible talents that add tremendous value don't necessarily always have degree.