Primary Location: IRE-Leinster-Dublin
Organization: McDermott Laboratories Limited
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the QC Analyst - Finished Product role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- To carry out analytical testing on Finished Products in compliance with GMP requirements
- To provide technical support as required by management
- Sample and check all incoming goods
- To maintain all laboratory notebooks, records, chromatograms to an acceptable GMP
- To maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory
- To maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating procedures
- To calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system.
- To bring to the notice of the supervisor or manager any discrepancies, deviations or non conformances in testing or work practice
- To follow up-to-date analytical practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations and industry standards
- To adhere to any agreed rostered non-test tasks.
- To conduct analyst training as appropriate.
- Responsible for the handling and storage of Controlled Drugs in accordance with relevant procedures, ensuring product security.
- To ensure that cGMP standards are maintained at all times
- To adhere to all company and legislative health, safety and environmental requirements.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
Please note that this contract of employment will be via an External Agency Partner.
- 3rd level qualification in a science related discipline
- Minimum of 6 months of industrial experience working in a cGLP/cGMP environment
Strong organisational skills / ability to prioritise work
Good verbal and written communication skills
Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
Ability to think logically and be proactive.
Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner
Flexible and self-motivated
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Job Posting: Mar 5, 2021, 7:36:14 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Please continue with your application