We Are Hiring!
The O’Brien Electrical Greenwood team are currently looking for a fully qualified electrician to join our ever growing local business!
We are located in Greenwood, Perth and offer our employees
- Opportunity to work within a national company operated like a family business
- Opportunity to advance to a management role
- Vehicle after qualifying period
- Shirts and jackets provided
We are looking to hire a fully qualified, A Grade electrician, preferably with dual trade in refrigeration or solar. Experience working with data and cabling will be required.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting, power systems
- Read technical diagrams and plans
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations (AS/ NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules)
- Computer literate
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship
- 3-5 years post apprenticeship experience working as an electrician
- Valid manual driver's license
- White card
- Solar WA license or Refrigeration WA license
- Police clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for review.
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.