Quality Assurance Engineer – Software Tester (f/m/d)
Alturos Destinations provides with its solutions a perfect digital customer lifecycle management of a destination and supports the sale of touristic services & products. As market leader in the Alps we are a loyal companion with the planning and realization of digitalization strategies. Due to several new and innovative projects, we strengthen our R&D team in KLAGENFURT – LAKESIDE PARK with several new QA positions.
- Generating of testing plans and test specifications based on requirements analysis and technical concepts
- Utilization of different testing methods (function test, integration- and system test, regression test, performance test etc.)
- Development and maintenance of automated test cases
- Creating test protocols
- Responsible for the execution and automatization of test runs
- Taking ownership of the product quality
- Structuring customer feedback and reporting them as defects to developers or as improvement to Product Management
- (Completed) Technical studies or training in the field of computer science or relevant work experience of at least two years in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development
- Experience with test tools/concepts and open-source frameworks (for example Cypress.io, Selenium, Cucumber, …), databases (MongoDB, SQL and NoSQL technologies)
- Principles of REST and SOAP API’s
- Experience with test automation in web applications and API test tools (Postman, ReadyAPI, Katalon, SoapUI, Karate, …)
- ISTQB Certification is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Teamplayer with experience in agile work environment (SCRUM, Kanban) and CI/CD concepts
For this position, the minimum gross salary is EUR 2.556,- per month (full time – 38.5h/week), in accordance with the IT collective agreement. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and
In addition to flexible working hours, an extremely motivated team as well as social benefits, state-of-the-art technology and responsible tasks await you!
Based on your skills, we will find the perfect job position for you within our company. Become part of the #alturosfamily!
Then send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, recommendations) with indication of your earliest entry date electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Please don't hesitate to contact us!
CH | +41 55 588 0175
AT | +43 463 249445
FR | +33 9 83 28 55 44