Oversees and designs quality control testing across the technology lifecycle, identifying and addressing issues to bring in alignment with standards and technology strategy.
- Oversees quality control tests and analysis, providing guidance where issues arise
- Assigns required tests to Analysts
- Develops testing programs throughout the entire technologies’ lifecycles that address areas such as functionality, compatibility, reliability and usability
- Studies requirement specifications and raises clarifications with business analysts and customers
- Approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and technology strategy
- Oversees the maintenance of all customer technology solutions, ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Recommends and implements, as assigned, improvements to quality control frameworks, processes and best practices.
- This can be either a People Manager or Individual Contributor role
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Advanced or mid-level professional qualification relating to software testing or quality assurance
- Significant experience in software testing, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications
- Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts (including use of C++, Java, or other open source tools)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please contact email@example.com. If you choose to have your information removed, you will be removed as a candidate and we will not be able to progress your application for opportunities at the London Stock Exchange Group.