Would you like to work at a company where your contributions can make a significant difference? We’re an exciting startup where you’ll have the unique chance to see the product of your work translate into success. We’re young, exciting, and we’ll provide you with the tools you need to grow.
Moebius is looking for a QA Tester to join our team working on multiple projects for internationally-based clients. You will be expected to learn new technologies quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will contribute to both mature and new products.
* Based in Cebu City, Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields or equivalent career experience and courses.
- At least 2-3 years in a QA Tester role in full software development lifecycle and project documentation.
- At least 2-3 years experience with implementing and auditing test methodologies and QA Standards.
- Ability to execute test activities as API, System, Negative, Regression, Integration, and Security Testing
- Overseeing test planning and execution and coordinate with all team members to ensure completion
- Experience in testing multiple concurrent projects
- Agile and SCRUM methodology experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Experience in automated testing is a plus
- Speed and accuracy in filling defect reports
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Perform various types of testing not limited to: system testing, API Testing, Security Testing, retesting, regression, and integration testing
- Monitor the deployed app in production and advise production team for any pressing inquiries/issues
- Evaluates and tests new software applications according to business and functional requirements.
- Develops and maintains end user documentation for internally developed applications.
What you’ll get:
- Possibility to work on exciting projects that will be immediately visible online
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced international team of young professionals
- Guaranteed career growth potential
- Freedom to innovate and take decisions
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances (crucial in a startup)
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary (Salary negotiable depending on experience and expertise)
- Casual dress code and relaxing work environment
- Paid Overtime
- Health insurance
- Education allowance to improve and learn new skills and technologies
- A computer of your choice